Guided tour with Franziska Nori and Dr. Robert Koller
Science meets art
Dr. Robert Koller (Forschungszentrum Jülich, Institute of Bio- and Geosciences, Plant Sciences) guides in dialogue with Franziska Nori through the exhibition The Intelligence of Plants.
The Frankfurter Kunstverein has invited natural scientists and artists to visually transfer their work and knowledge into the exhibition spaces. The collaboration resulted from the cooperation with Prof. Dr. Ulrich Schurr, Director of the Institute of Bio- and Geosciences: Plant Sciences and the scientists Dr. Robert Koller and Dr. Andreas Müller. Forschungszentrum Jülich is part of the Helmholtz Association (HGF) and, with over 6,500 employees, is one of the largest research centres in Germany.
In the exhibition The Intelligence of Plants the Forschungszentrum Jülich presents scientific exhibits which deal with topics such as plants as the basis for food and renewable raw materials for energy and building material. They use visualising key technologies for the study of living plants (=phenotyping) and develope innovative concepts of bioeconomy.
The tour will be held in German and costs 3 € plus admission fee. No registration needed.
The 2G-Plus rule applies to admission. You can visit the Frankfurter Kunstverein if you meet one of the following requirements:
– Double vaccinated and tested
– Recovered and tested
– Triple vaccinated (boostered)
– Recovered and double vaccinated
– Double vaccinated and recovered
– Vaccinated, recovered, vaccinated
– Freshly double vaccinated (max. 3 months from the day of the second vaccination)
– Freshly recovered (max. 3 months from the day of the positive PCR test)
– Recovered + freshly vaccinated once (max. 3 months from the day of vaccination)
Please have all necessary documents ready (proof of vaccination or recovery, your identity card, if necessary a daily negative test).
– Children under 6 years of age (no need for testing).
– Under 18 years and persons who cannot be vaccinated: with a daily negative test or test booklet
– Double vaccinated or recovered pupils: with one negative test per week in the test booklet.
Please note: During holidays, pupils need a daily negative test, during school time the test booklet is sufficient.
The name, address and telephone number of the visitors will be recorded for the purpose of contact tracing of infections. Wearing a protective medical mask is obligatory.