Curator’s guided tour with Franziska Nori
through the exhibition The Intelligence of Plants.
The tour will be held in German and costs 3 € plus admission fee.
THE EVENT IS ALREADY FULLY BOOKED.
Please preregister via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for the waiting list. Thank you for your understanding.
The 2G-Plus rule applies to admission.
You can visit the Frankfurter Kunstverein if you meet one of the following requirements:
– Double vaccinated and tested
– Recovered and tested
– Triple vaccinated (boostered)
– Recovered and double vaccinated
– Double vaccinated and recovered
– Vaccinated, recovered, vaccinated
– Freshly double vaccinated (max. 3 months from the day of the second vaccination)
– Freshly recovered (max. 3 months from the day of the positive PCR test)
– Recovered + freshly vaccinated once (max. 3 months from the day of vaccination)
Please have all necessary documents ready (proof of vaccination or recovery, your identity card, if necessary a daily negative test).
– Children under 6 years of age (no need for testing).
– Under 18 years and persons who cannot be vaccinated: with a daily negative test or test booklet
– Double vaccinated or recovered pupils: with one negative test per week in the test booklet.
Please note: During holidays, pupils need a daily negative test, during school time the test booklet is sufficient.
The name, address and telephone number of the visitors will be recorded for the purpose of contact tracing of infections. Wearing a protective medical mask is obligatory.